- Alchemy at AMS
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision
Account Supervisor - Alchemy at AMS Pictures
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the relationship between Alchemy at AMS and our Clients, including managing account executive(s). They will identify client needs/opportunities as point of contact liaison, and then marshal agency resources to ensure those needs are met on-time, on-budget, and on-brand. The Account Supervisor will be the key, day-to-day agency representative to the client and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation as well as a proactive agency partner perspective. They must be knowledgeable in both the client's business and the agency business.
The Account Supervisor reviews and manages flow of all work between client and agency to confirm whether they meet strategic goals and gains Exec. Dir. Client Service & Strategy approval before client delivery.
- Maintains direct, day-to-day, client contact.
- Works closely with project managers and coordinators ensuring client benchmarks are being met.
- Works in a proactive manner to provide client marketing plans with the greatest amount of added value through communications.
- Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans.
- Devises communications strategy including working with media partners for multi-channel mix.
- Provides creative, production, media, public relations and interactive department personnel with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups.
- Provides insights, either from the client or gleaned from secondary sources, to help inform the strategy and creative.
- Presents and effectively sells communications plans, concepts, media and interactive marketing plans to clients; where creative and media personnel are present, supports them in selling concepts and plans.
- Reviews strategies and recommends improvements.
- Reviews campaign conceptual directions to ensure strategic marketing objectives remain in focus.
- Provides clients with budget updates.
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments.
- Coordinates and authorizes quotations for client approval.
- Assists in preparation of client invoices and ensures timely collection of accounts receivable.
- Liaises with research personnel and other non-creative freelance resources.
- Checks and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and supports development suggesting projects to existing clients for organic growth, and participating in BizDev pitches as needed to support incremental growth.
- Works with Business Development Manager to onboard new clients seamlessly.
- Ensures that overall account revenues meet agency goals.
- Fosters development and mentors account executives, and oversees their client work as well.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel, including Traffic.
- Maintains timelines, client notes and feedback in FunctionPoint (workflow system).
- Prepares month-end overviews of client's current activities, revenue forecasts, and plans for future development.
- Represents the agency at industry functions'promotes the agency at every opportunity. Is fully familiar with agency credentials and specialties.
- Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in the field.
This person should hold a business or marketing degree, together with successful advertising agency experience above the junior/entry level. The Account Supervisor needs strong verbal and written communications skills; a capability for analytical thinking; a sense of entrepreneurship; dynamic presentation skills; personal organization; and interpersonal skills. HubSpot certification for Content/Inbound Marketing a plus, as are Social Media, SEM, and paid media experience.
Must adhere to company values: COLLABORATION, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, SUSTAINABILITY, CLIENT COMMITMENT